New with box: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
|Material:||Suede||US Shoe Size (Women's):||9.5|
|UPC:||Does not apply|
- ACERBIS 0021596.346.047 BOOT X-PRO V. ROJO/YELLOW T.47
- Bronx Ladies Ankle Boot sizes 5 and 7, Black (3468364/380 S11) CA
- Nautica Elmont Loafers, Deep Umber, 8 US / 38 EU
- Le Sansa by CC Resorts Shoes - Comfort leather flat thong Bling Sandals - Lane
- Easy Spirit Women's Traveltime Clog Black/Black Leather 9 W US
- Marc Joseph Women's Grand Street Hardware Red Grainy Leather Loafers
- Dansko Women's Lisanne Ballet Flat Pewter Textured Leather Comfort Shoes
- AX903 EDDY DANIELE shoes pink suede swarovski crystals women ballet flats
- BCBG BCBGeneration Womens BG-Miel Snake Strappy Pump Shoe
- Man/Woman KISS-274 Selling Trendy best seller
University of Iowa Stead Family Children’s Hospital is designed as a healing environment that improves the health and well-being of children and their families. Plans include expanding existing programs and developing new services on-site and throughout Iowa to meet the current and future needs of Iowa’s children.
University of Iowa Stead Family Children’s Hospital joins a group of more than 30 sites across the country committed to using research and education to help prevent injury to children.
Join us on Friday, July 12 at University of Iowa Health Care - Iowa River Landing for a bike safety event geared to the whole family.
Edward Bell, MD, a neonatologist at University of Iowa Stead Family Children’s Hospital, has been awarded the Maureen Andrew Mentor Award from the Society of Pediatric Research, following his 40 years in pediatric medicine.
UI researchers led by Miles Pufall, PhD, have identified a new target that may help improve treatment for children with relapsed B-cell acute lymphoblastic leukemia (B-ALL), the most common type of childhood cancer.