- Genuine NIKE ROSHE FLYKNIT PRIME – BRAND NEW WITH ORIG BOX.
- Carrera Jeans Shoes Men Sneakers Green 89857 BDT ORIGINAL
- Kenneth Cole womens Landon Boots size 8.5
- Eileen Fisher Peer Ankle Booties, Chocolate Suede
- Men's/Women's SEDUCE-101 Black Good design Comfortable touch Cheap order
- NAOT Ostro Black Madras Crackle 26031 Ladies Shoe Loafer Slip On 7 8 10 38 39 41
University of Iowa Stead Family Children’s Hospital is designed as a healing environment that improves the health and well-being of children and their families. Plans include expanding existing programs and developing new services on-site and throughout Iowa to meet the current and future needs of Iowa’s children.
University of Iowa Stead Family Children’s Hospital joins a group of more than 30 sites across the country committed to using research and education to help prevent injury to children.
Join us on Friday, July 12 at University of Iowa Health Care - Iowa River Landing for a bike safety event geared to the whole family.
Edward Bell, MD, a neonatologist at University of Iowa Stead Family Children’s Hospital, has been awarded the Maureen Andrew Mentor Award from the Society of Pediatric Research, following his 40 years in pediatric medicine.
UI researchers led by Miles Pufall, PhD, have identified a new target that may help improve treatment for children with relapsed B-cell acute lymphoblastic leukemia (B-ALL), the most common type of childhood cancer.